Eide Industries, Inc. completed the construction and installation of three individual tensioned shade panels for the outdoor patio area at the Redwood Grille in Santa Monica, CA. The Shade Sail Canopies were designed to complement the restaurants motif and entice customers to lounge comfortably outside. For daytime customers, the shade structures provide stylish protection from the sun. For evening events, the fabric canopies create a unique environment that sets a warm atmosphere. The new shade sail structures quickly became a key selling point for hosting outdoor events, and an iconic feature at the Redwood Grille with “the best view in Santa Monica”.
- Three (3) fixed Shade Sail Canopies (approximate total coverage area of 1,793 sq.ft.)
- Area A – 23’ x 16’ (approx. coverage area of 368 sq.ft.)
- Area B – 28’ x 21’ (approx. coverage area of 588 sq.ft.)
- Area C – 31’ x 27’ (approx. coverage area of 837 sq.ft.)
- Flame Retardant, White Contender Sailcloth 50
- Engineered California-Stamped 90MPH Wind Loads, CBC 2010, Exposure “C”
- Powder coated steel framing with 10’ to 13’ high support posts, spreader bars, and compression bars.